Car Hire in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is one of the world’s most modern of facilities, but it is also one of the busiest in all of Asia.
Coming soon – our new site offering Guaranteed Lowest Pricing for Bangkok car rentals. Visit CarRentalBangkok.com today and sign up to receive a special introductory 5% discount hire coupon.
That’s why renting a car from CarHirePhuket.com makes so much sense, as we have the greatest selection of airport cars and the most efficient staff on the planet, so you can be in and out of the airport as quickly as you can collect your bags and say “care rental Bangkok airport”!
Start your search now, and find cheap car hire deals at Bangkok Airport (BKK) — we’ll show the best real-time car rental deals available at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. And CarHirePhuket.com has plenty of rental cars to choose from, with low prices and no hidden fees or taxes to deal with. So look for us on the ground floor of the airport, as we will be waiting for you – keys in hand.
- Budget Car Hire – Toyota Yaris1.4 Litre, Automatic, Aircon, Radio CD Player, 5 Door, Seats 4
- Executive Car Rental – Nissan Maxima2.2 Litre, Automatic, Aircon, Radio CD Player, 4 Door, Seats 5
- Luxury Car Hire – Mercedes E-Class3.0 Litre, Aircon, Radio CD Player, 4 Door, Seats 5
- 7 Seat Car Rental – Volkswagen Touran2.5 Litre, Automatic, 4WD, Aircon, Radio CD Player, 5 Door, Seats 7
- 9 Seat Car Rental – Toyota Van2.5 Litre, Automatic, 4WD, Aircon, Radio CD Player, 4 Door, Seats 9
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Car Rental Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) – Hire cars with all car types available from leading Thailand rental companies at Bangkok International Airport (BKK):
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
288/8 Romklao Road, Klongsamprawet, ,
This Car Hire Phuket page contains the Bangkok International Airport (BKK) Suvarnabhumi car rental location details. www.carhirephuket.com
Other rental locations near Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok, City of Sections
Bangkok is a city with 50 districts and 158 sub districts, but as a traveler and not an inhabitant or postal worker, you only need to know how to spell eleven areas of the city, and here they are:
- Siam Square — the Skytrain intersection and the closest thing Bangkok has to a city center.
- Sukhumvit — a very long road that includes all types of quality hotels, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Silom — Thailand’s sober financial center by day, but party place by night.
- Rattanakosin — “Old Bangkok” and home to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho.
- Khao San Road — the somewhat sleazy and infamous budget traveler area.
- Yaowarat and Phahurat — home of Bangkok’s Chinatown and sizable Indian Town.
- Dusit — European-style political center filled with Embassies and other political institutions.
- Thonburi — the quiet west bank (Chao Phraya river) and where you find floating markets.
- Phahonyothin — best place to go bargain hunting, with more then than 8000 stalls selling literally everything.
- Ratchadaphisek — a new entertainment mecca for locals with fun clubbing spots.
- Ramkhamhaeng — residential area with big shopping and the Safari World theme park.
Getting to and from Suvarnabhumi is straight forward, and the airport itself is modern and exceptionally well laid out. If you need information to help you at the airport check out this Suvarnabhuni Airport guide from 1StopBangkok.
Things to do, places to visit, in Bangkok
While you could just spend time shopping until you drop, you are going to want to clear your head of price tags and money conversions at some point, so here is a short list of activities that will help with that:
Take a dinner cruise on any one of dozens that sail each night on the Chao Phraya River; boats sail at sunset, and besides there being being scrumptillious dining on board, the ride is a lot of fun — often with live music and lots of wild dancing.
Take a Segway Tour on one of those confounded contraptions where you just stand up and steer. Simple to drive and cheap to operate, these devices will save the soul (of your feet) and let you explore more of the city then you could on just two feet.
See the show spectacular at Thailand’s largest and most spectacular theatre, where Siam Niramit tells the story of creation, and covers all of Thailand’s history and culture as well. This Theater Park is just opposite the Thailand Cultural Centre and features 150 stage performers, with over 500 ornate costumes in use at any given time.
Get that party started by clubbing on over to one of the newest nightclubs on the planet: places like RCA, on Sukhumvit 11, is one example of what you will find out in the new hood, where International DJs are rocking the house down with brand new mixes.
We add many events based on the time of year, and you’ll find upcoming events listed below:
The Royal Ploughing Ceremony
Annually each May
This ancient Brahman ritual was started when farmers began to believe that certain priests were able to forecast the abundance of the next rice crop. Nowadays, Phraya Raek Na, a high-ranking official from the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives (who also wears the colorful and traditional costume on this occasion) conducts the ritual. The ceremony is considered the official start of the rice-growing season, which is ever so important, even for citizens that live in the large cities.
We have one goal - find the cheapest rental deals available in Phuket and Thailand. We compare all leading Thai providers in real-time to bring you the lowest rates. Find the best Phuket rental deal today!
- About Us
- How It Works
- Car Hire FAQ
- Manage Booking
- Terms & Conditions
- Interesting Sites
How to Hire
Enter Your Details Simply select your pick-up and drop-off dates and locations, and enter your age, currency and country of residence
Select the Best Deal We’ll show you the cheapest car hire deals from local car rental companies operating via Phuket and Thailand.
Book the Best Deal Securely book cheap car hire, with the reassurance of free booking cancellations and amendments*.